RN Care Manager utilizes advanced clinical judgment and critical thinking skills to facilitate appropriate long-term care services for Extended MLTC members through assessment and member-centered care planning, direct provider coordination and collaboration to promote effective utilization of available resources, optimal member functioning, and cost-effective outcomes.
• Current NYS RN License required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is preferred
• Minimum of 1 year recent nursing experience required
• MLTC Home Care experience preferred
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word